Friday 25 May 2012

The Story Begins...

Once upon a time a young girl had a dream of living in a beautiful home with her family. She believes that home is where the heart is and that she will only be happy once this dream has been fulfilled.
This is my true story and I am pinching myself that my dream is now a reality, we are now the proud owners of this majestic beautiful house that has a country feel to it. The house has amazing views and is gorgeous,however it seems to lack soul,warmth that I believe can only be fixed by some french inspired decoration. My aim is to use online resources,friends help and to shop around in markets for some vintage "je ne sais quoi" and give our beautiful house the warmth that it is missing.The first thing that we have changed to the house is the entrance door, I have posted two pictures of before and after shot of my door. The new door reflects more of that french-inspired look, I still have to add a few more things to my front porch to accentuate the french look that I so long desire but all will come in due time.Thanking you in advance for your motivation to keep me on track.
 Entrance Door before
 Entrance door After




No comments:

Post a Comment